all because two people fell in love...

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

News!!

So I'm sure you all know by now, but for those of you who may not...I'm pregnant! Kenz is going to be a big sister...I am six weeks along and feeling just as nauseated and sick as I did when I was pregnant with Mackenzie. NEAT! I know it is all worth it in the end...

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the fantastic news - new life! And may your ill feelings be short-lived...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank god for blogs huh! No I didn't know that you were expecting again, that's great, but then again you probably didn't know that my Michelle was expecting again also. She is 12 weeks along, and is due 3/17/09 (yes, her husband's bday Patrick John O'Brien-and her lil bro Trevor's bday also.) Don't think she'll go that long as she'll have to be scheduled for a C-section. Her son Eben will be almost 3 yrs.
    Gigi in Idaho

    ReplyDelete