We finally made it for an overnight trip to Disneyland (with our closest friends Vincent, Jen and Ella) and as you'll see in the pictures, we had so much fun! We went down Thursday morning and spent the day at Disneyland. Then we went out to dinner at Downtown Disney and spent the night at the Disneyland Hotel. I'm not sure if the girls had more fun at the park or in the hotel room! We had connecting hotel rooms and the girls totally took advantage of having two rooms to run around and play in! Jen and I went out for some late night shopping at Downtown Disney (once the girls were asleep for the night) and had a great time shopping. Friday morning we went back into the park and had a VERY special breakfast with Minnie Mouse and a few of her friends. I would HIGHLY recommend doing the character breakfast...it was definitely one of the best experiences ever! We must have spent at least 30 minutes of quality "alone time" with Minnie, Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, and Chip and Dale. The girls went nuts and absolutely LOVED every minute of it. Enjoy the pictures from our awesome trip!
My cute girl...It was a beautiful day but it got really chilly in the afternoon.
Love it!!! That is soo cool. I can not wait to take Brooke to Disneyland.
ReplyDelete