all because two people fell in love...

Friday, June 19, 2009

Smiles...

Today we spent the day with Mimi (Bryan's Mum). We spent most of the day shopping, but managed to enjoy a nice lunch and some play time at home. Thank you to Mimi for all of the clothes! :)

I am always amazed at the amount of happiness that shines through in a child's smile. I think that is one of the reasons I LOVE photographing children so much. They don't have a care in the world (most of the time) and they are just genuinely happy and full of life and love. You are probably wondering where all of this is coming from...when you scroll down you'll understand exactly what I'm talking about. :) Today was a great day for me...Nothing in particular made it great, it just was. I often think about how blessed I am to be surrounded by such a loving, caring, and amazing family. God is good in so many ways. Watching my children smile with delight and sharing these joys with my husband are truly two of the reasons I live. There is nothing more gratifying than waking up in the morning and seeing my children smile. I hope they will always be as happy as they are now and I hope that when they're older, they can look back at these pictures and know how happy they were and what a great childhood they had...

To Mackenzie and Luke: thank you for making me such a proud and happy Mommy and for brightening my every day with your endless smiles and love. I love you both more than you will ever know! Tisses! :)





Those smiles...Melts my heart EVERY time!









Luke's favorite toy...his hands! He found them a week ago and can't get enough!



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful words and beautiful children!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo sweet!!!! I know exactly what you mean about those smiles!! PRICELESS huh!!

    ReplyDelete