This morning we woke up to Kenz practically begging us to take her to the "ocean." Lucky for us, we were right across the street! So that's just what we did...the four of us walked to the beach and enjoyed the view. It was a bit chilly so we were bundled up a bit more than we normally would be at the beach, but it was still beautiful out. Kenz loved getting her feet wet and looking for rocks and shells, "but no starfish." Luke was happy as can be putting his new walking skills to good use. He didn't care much for getting his feet wet, but he could have spent the whole day walking around in the sand! I can't wait to take them back when it's warm and we can actually wear swimsuits!
Love these pics... Looks like you guys had fun!!!
ReplyDeletegreat pictures! I love the one of you and Luke! So sweet!
ReplyDeletebeautiful pictures! I can't wait to start taking the kids to the beach this summer!!!
ReplyDelete