all because two people fell in love...

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

ten on tuesday

1. I still can't believe it, but we attended Kenz's Back to School Night for preschool this evening. Basically, what that means is that she starts school one week from today. One week. Sigh...

2. Bry took this picture when we walked into Kenz's classroom tonight...Bittersweet.



3. Not that I was worried in the slightest, but after seeing how Kenz acted at the school tonight, I know she's going to love it. We walked into the classroom and without hesitation, she started playing and helping herself to all of the activities available to them. She loved every minute of it and was sad to leave! I'm thinking that's a good sign. :) Now if only I could feel that way about it!

4. I took Lukey to the doctor today. He's had a fever for 2 days now and it got as high as 103. Scary. The good news is he's acting fine and is just fighting off a virus (according to the doctor). The bad news is he still has a fever. :( I hate when my babies are sick. I really hope his fever breaks tomorrow.

5. Bachelor Pad...Finally my hope of seeing Tenley and Kiptyn together came true! Jesse B proved himself to be totally immature last night-I'm writing him off now. Kovaks proved himself to be a total sweetheart! Finally! I felt bad for a few of the girls that took a beating during the competition. I think some of those questions were hurtful and totally unfair. And lastly, I'm so bummed Wes went home! And to think I couldn't stand him during Jillian's season of The Bachelorette!

6. Dance tomorrow! Yay!

7. Last week Bry got the opportunity to do an interview with ESPN radio for the Firefighter Cancer Support Network. He was beyond excited and seeing him that happy about something made me smile. I love when he does volunteer work for this amazing organization. I know he enjoys it and it's so rewarding for him and so many others.

8. Love this picture.

Totally unstaged. Just pure, unconditional, Kenz and Luke love.

9. I can't believe tomorrow marks the beginning of September. Fall is just around the corner...and after the last few days, I'm more than ready!

10. Off to bed...Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy about Tenley and Kiptyn are together. I really hope it works out after the show!

    ReplyDelete