all because two people fell in love...

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

ten on tuesday.

1. I'm back! :)

2. I can't believe I'm actually able to say this, but I'm watching Dancing with the Stars LIVE! I can't remember the last time I sat on my couch at 8 p.m. and watched a show live!

3. We bought Beauty and the Beast today...it came out of the vault after being unavailable for several years. Kenz was completely mesmerized watching it!

4. I can't believe Lukey is going to be 18 months old on Friday...where does the time go?!

5. LOVING this fall weather! I wish it was here to stay, but unfortunately I think we're going to have more heat before it's here for good.

6. If you haven't tried the iced vanilla coffee from McDonald's, you HAVE to. It's SO yummy!

7. For those of you that don't know, Kenz and Luke are going to be Barbie and Ken for Halloween. Their costumes are being made as we speak. I can't wait to dress them up!

8. Posted on the board at Kenz's preschool are stars that say "I wish for...." I was reading all of them and couldn't help but laugh at what some of the kids wished for. :) Kenz's said "I wish for a white hat with stripes for my Barbie costume." Umm...okay. ;)

9. Sadly (and painfully), I broke my toe yesterday. Darn baby gate!

10. Here is a picture Kenz painted at school last week. Isn't it beautiful?!

1 comment:

  1. I love McD's iced coffees too. My fave is hazelnut. Way cheaper than Starbucks..lol!
    I have broken my toes many times and so I know it hurts! Hope yours feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete