I think this post will go down as the most belated, just a couple of weeks behind! Earlier this month we took a family trip to San Diego to spend a day at Sea World and another half day venturing around Mission Bay. It was a wonderful and memorable trip for all of us. The kids and I headed down after school on a Wednesday and spent the remainder of the afternoon cruising around town and relaxing at the beach. Bryan met us at the hotel later that evening and we spent the rest of the night eating pizza and hanging out in our room. The next day we went to Sea World and enjoyed the day together feeding dolphins, watching shows, visiting Shamu and holding starfish. The kids are both at such a perfect age for enjoying all of the activities they offer. Kenz thoroughly enjoyed feeding and interacting with Dotty the dolphin and was just delighted with her experience. Luke was excited to feed Dotty, but wasn't to keen on petting her. The day always seems to pass quickly when we're there and before we knew it, it was 4:30 and the park closed at 5. We stopped for a nice dinner about half way home and still made it home around bedtime. It was a perfect day and a half and I can't wait to do it again.


























































Your kids are so beautiful! I know you know this, but just had to share! :)
ReplyDelete