Last weekend Kenz performed in her first recital as an official "dance team" member. She was required to do two different routines, as well as perform in 4 shows in a two day period. I was quite concerned with how it would go if I'm being honest. Being that the theater is in Fillmore, we only had two hours between shows, and I had both kids for the entire weekend, you could imagine my concerns. If you've never been to Fillmore before, let's just say you aren't missing much. Much to my surprise however, Kenz did amazing and loved every minute of it, and never once complained. Luke sat through all 4 shows without a fuss and actually seemed to enjoy the majority of it. I am so proud of both of them for being such wonderful, cooperative, well behaved kids. Kenz performed a ballet number as well as a hip hop one. She did amazing in both (all 8 routines!) and even brought a few people to tears with her passion and ability to dance. I couldn't be more proud of my girl and can't wait to see what's next in her dance adventure. You are an amazing little girl in so many ways, Kenz. Watching you dance brings joy to everyone around you and I hope you will continue to follow your hopes and dreams of being a big girl dancer. I promise we'll be there every step of the way.
I will try to post a video of her performances once I get the show dvd.




















No comments:
Post a Comment