Right now, you're probably smiling ear to ear. You're probably learning all sorts of wonderful new things. If I had to guess, I'd say you're listening intently to whatever it is Mrs. Littlepage is teaching you about. It's likely you don't have a care in the world, and certainly you have no idea what time it is. You have no idea that I'm sitting here counting down the minutes until I get to pick you up. Counting down the minutes until I can see your smiling face running towards me with pure joy and excitement. Literally counting the days until you get a day off, just so I can spend it with you. I cannot wait to hear all about your first day of school. I cannot wait to wrap my arms around you and squeeze you tightly. I love you little girl. More than you will ever know. I am SO incredibly proud of you and everything that you are. Though I am not, you are more ready than ever to take on this next phase of life. You have all the confidence you need, and all the love and support in the world. We love you so very much and though we're going to miss you terribly while you're away at school, we will anxiously await 1:45 every single day. The moment when we'll be able to see you, hug you, kiss you, and hear all about your amazing day. Now, go get 'em!
All my love,
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment