all because two people fell in love...

Thursday, January 24, 2013

football.

Last fall (yeah, yeah I know...I'm late) Luke took a football class and quickly became hooked. It was only a 4 week class, but he learned a lot and has since asked several times to play again. Once he turns 5 he'll be able to play in a league. Let's just say he's looking forward to that 5th birthday! In the meantime, he's still taking his karate class once a week and will be starting tee ball next month. We're all excited for him to play and can't wait to see how he does. I'm so happy he's finally old enough to participate in team sports. Stay tuned for a tee ball post to come! Meanwhile...I'll be playing blog catch up, trying to catch up on the last few months of missed posts.









No comments:

Post a Comment