all because two people fell in love...

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

6 months.

To the happiest baby I know, I've known you were sweet since the day you were born. I had no idea you could be any sweeter, yet you are. You are one of the happiest, most smiley babies I've ever known and you simply radiate joy and sunshine. You've touched the lives of so many in just 6 short months. You're practically a celebrity at the dance studio, and you've received more compliments on your cheeks than any 5 people I know. You are lovely. You are beautiful. You are the calm in the storm. It saddens me that half a year has gone by since I first held you. You're no longer a tiny, helpless, needy baby. Though you still "need" me for everything, you are growing more independent each day. You can sit up like a big girl now, eat baby food, play with toys, make lots of sounds (and you do!), say dadadadada a million times a day (we all love it, but something tells me your Daddy loves it just a little bit more), roll all over the room, wear 12-18 month clothes, and you weigh almost 19 lbs. All of this is 6 short months. We are so proud of you. We truly enjoy (more than anything) you every day. You have been the most wonderful addition to our family and we're SO glad God chose us to be yours! Your brother and sister think you're the cutest baby in the world (that's where they're right), and you're constantly making them laugh. You adore them equally as much and light up when you see or hear either one of them. Thank you for being such a light to us these past 6 months. We can't imagine our lives without your sunshine in them. We love you, P Bear! Love, Mommy (and Daddy, and Kenzie and Lukey)





















No comments:

Post a Comment