all because two people fell in love...

Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Happiest Place on Earth...

Bry had to work another 72 this past weekend so I decided to pack up the house and head down to Orange County again to spend a few days with my Mom and Sister (Dad is out of town). On a whim, I decided to take advantage of our Disneyland passes and took Mackenzie to the happiest place on earth on Friday. My Mom wasn't able to join us because she had to take care of some high school volleyball drama...As much as I wish she could have joined us, I have to admit it was kind of nice just spending the day with Kenz. We went about noon and left about 5ish. We had such a GREAT day (which you'll see in the pictures below) and I am actually looking forward to taking her again in another month or so...




Here is Kenz giving Minnie a big hug...She seems to be one of the few children that doesn't cry when getting within a five foot radius of the characters...In fact, she cries when her turn is over! It's so sweet!




Here is another picture of Kenz with Minnie...She just couldn't get enough!



This is her walking through Mickey's house...You can tell by her expression there was a lot to see!





Here she is driving Mickey's car! Beep, beep!




I am bummed this is the best picture I got of Kenz on the carousel--it doesn't really show how much she enjoyed riding it. We rode it 3 times because she kept wanting more...Every time the ride would come to a slow, she would get upset and ask for "more!" The good news is that there was nobody in line so we were able to ride it three times in a row without waiting!







There he is! The Goof! She must have stood there with him for two minutes telling him a story and then finished it off by giving him a high five!




I thought this was a cool picture of Mickey and Minnie up on their float during the parade. This was Mackenzie's 4th trip to Disneyland, but her first time seeing the parade. We're going to have to stay for the parade every time we go now--she LOVED it!

No comments:

Post a Comment