all because two people fell in love...

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My Amazing Husband...

I just want to take a few moments to talk about how proud I am of Bryan. I've been thinking about this a lot lately and was waiting for the right time to post my thoughts. Lately, Mackenzie has been very challenging--she has been very needy, whiney and to say the least, testy. Let's just say she's at the normal toddler age where pressing my buttons is a routine part of every day. With that said, Bry has had to listen to me not only complain about how challenging Mackenzie has been, but also how nauseated I am, how tired I am, or in the middle of night--how loud I can throw up. Neat. Getting back on track though (since this post is about him), he never fails to amaze me and make me proud. He continues to work hard at the fire department where he will soon be taking the Battalion Chief's exam. Good luck hunny! He is in the middle of closing 3 real estate deals (all within a couple of weeks of each other). He is about a quarter of the way through the first semester of his Masters program. He has a pregnant, whiney, hormonal wife, an 18 month old daughter, and another child on the way. Talk about stress! For most of us, life would be too overwhelming to handle. For Bry, he manages. Not just manages, but he makes it look easy half the time! I don't know how he does it, but he does all of these things, and he does them WELL! People ask him all the time if he ever sees his family...that's the best part! He spends just about every free minute he has with Kenz and I. We actually spend quite a bit of time together. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband (and Kenz a wonderful father). I couldn't be happier or more in love with anyone other than my wonderful Daddy Bear. I LOVE YOU HUNNY! Thank you for all that you do! 

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful tribute! It's so easy as wives to take our men for granted. You've inspired me to be more appreciative of my own hubby!

    ReplyDelete