all because two people fell in love...

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Thanks for the cupcake Daddy!

Bry went to Bristol farms to get me some soup today (since I'm trying to fight off this nasty cold/respiratory infection) and came home with a special treat for Kenz. After dinner, I gave her the cupcake and let her have at it! As much as I appreciate the fact that she's so neat, it takes the fun out of getting frosting everywhere! I have to say, tonight brought back some fond memories of her first birthday. That was the first time she was given a cupcake to eat on her own and she was neat then too! Here are some silly pictures for you to enjoy! The dog pictures are just an added bonus--they've lost popularity since Kenz was born so I thought I'd give them a moment of fame!










No comments:

Post a Comment