all because two people fell in love...

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Disneyland

Today we took another trip to the happiest place on earth...and what a happy day it was! The weather was beautiful, the company was great, and we had such a wonderful time. We went with our friends Jen and Ella, Nicole and Keane, and Traci and Tucker. I wanted to take Kenz down there one last time before Luke is born. I survived the long day but I'm not sure I'd be able to do another day like that in the next 7 weeks before he's born. Long story short, it will likely be a while before we go back unfortunately. Enjoy the pictures from our great day!












2 comments:

  1. Looks like a really day! Love the sleeping pic at the end.
    And yes, I can only imagine how absolutely shattered you must have felt! All that walking with that 33-week belly! along with toddler-wrangling. I'm tired just thinking about it.
    BTW, I used your photos here to introduce Cora to the idea of D-land, since we're thinking of having her first trip in a couple of weeks and she's been so fearful of random things, especially characters. Now she can't stop talking about when she will get to go see Minnie Mouse and Pooh Bear! I think we're good to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun day that was! Love your pictures...can't wait to go back!

    ReplyDelete