all because two people fell in love...

Saturday, February 7, 2009

My baby shower...

Today was my baby shower, held by my friends Jen and Nicole. Jen was kind enough to host it at her house. Special thank you to both of you for all of your hard work in planning such a BEAUTIFUL and MEMORABLE shower! Everything was perfect...from the food to the company to the decorations, I couldn't have asked for more. Thank you to everyone who attended and for all of the wonderful gifts...it meant A LOT to me to have you there.



The ADORABLE cake my Mom had made at our famous bakery in Brea...



A diaper cake (yes, it's made out of diapers), handmade by Jen!



Opening gifts...



Luke's handmade quilt from Grandma Carolyn (aka: Mimi)



Four generations...Great Grandma Phoebe, Grandma Cindy, my Mom, and Me...



My beautiful Sis and I!



My Mama and I!



My friends Jen and Nicole...Thank you again for throwing me such a perfect baby shower!



Some of my Mommy friends! Lisa, Jen, Traci and Julie...Love you girls!



My girls...Kenz and Ella came at the end of the shower after spending quality time with their Daddies! Thank you hunny!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a really fun day! Beautiful cake and photo of the four generations. So you really have five generations, with Kenz? - wow, what a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You baby shower was great !!! A lot of fun. Glad I could be a part of the special day. Jen & Nicole really did a wonderful job with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww.. everything is so cute! I bet you had so much fun. Your little boy will be here in no time!

    ReplyDelete