all because two people fell in love...

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Yum, yum...

This morning Luke enjoyed his first bowl of rice cereal...I'm not sure he actually swallowed any of it, but I know he had fun trying to eat it and making a mess! I remember feeding Mackenzie her first bowl of rice cereal (like it was yesterday) and seeing Luke this morning brought back such fond memories! I still can't believe my baby boy is old enough to eat solids! He looks so cute with food on his face! :)










4 comments:

  1. What a exciting time! He's such a handsome baby - I think he has grown since I've been gone. Love the picture of Kenz and Luke!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it goes soooooo fast! what a cutie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe he's that old and big already! And like the others said, he is so adorable, love the smile in the first one!

    ReplyDelete