Today the kids got an early birthday present from Mimi (Bry's Mum)...For the past three weeks, our dining room has been decorated with three enormous boxes-these chairs and the chandelier we got for Christmas. I was trying to hold off until their actual birthdays to open the chairs, but for some reason the clutter (and lack of mobility around the dining room table) finally got to me. Mimi said she didn't mind if we opened them a bit early, so we went ahead and did it. Now I have two very excited kids, and only one box disrupting normal flow through my dining room. :) I'm hoping to get our chandelier hung before Mackenzie's birthday party on the 22nd. Here are a few pictures of the kids sitting in their chairs. Mackenzie is very excited to have a "pink" chair with her name on it. Lukey is still a bit little for his, but he'll be climbing in and out, on his own in no time!
too cute! what a fun gift!
ReplyDelete