Today we had a little birthday celebration with Mackenzie's friends...She had a "great" day (and I quote her :) and I think it's safe to say everyone else enjoyed themselves as well. We couldn't have asked for more beautiful weather. :) The kids played outside for most of the party and they all got along SO well! We set up our bounce house and had a few other outdoor toys for them to enjoy. Kenz had fun opening her presents, playing with her friends, and enjoying her cupcakes. All I have to say is...SUCCESS! My little girl had a fun, memorable and all around fabulous 3rd birthday party! Thank you to everyone who came and for all of the wonderful gifts!

The Birthday Girl

BFF :) (my gorgeous girls)

Bounce house fun!

Brooke and Gracie

Beautiful...

Jack and Zoe

Lukey!

Mmm....cupcakes!



Favorite present of all...a Barbie jeep! So fun! Thank you Papa and Goga!
What a fabulous day!!! We were so happy to celebrate such a special event! Happy 3rd birthday Kenz~we love you!!!
ReplyDelete