all because two people fell in love...

Sunday, March 27, 2011

sowing the seeds of love.

Finally, Kenz got to enjoy her long awaited gardening day with Mimi. Mimi saw these fairy gardens in one of her gardening magazines and thought it would be fun to duplicate them ourselves. So we did! The kids had such a fun time putting them together, despite several attempts by the cute, sweet, innocent boy in the pictures trying to pull the rocks and flowers out of the pots. It was quite a muddy mess with all of the recent rain we've had, but the kids were having such a great time so I didn't mind. I'm so thankful we're surrounded by such a loving and generous family who enjoy doing so many things with the kids. I appreciate it so much and the kids cherish every moment they get to spend with them. Thank you for the beautiful fairy gardens, Mimi!









1 comment: