all because two people fell in love...

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

ten on tuesday.

1. It's official. I have the crafting bug. Big time. And heaven forbid I should start small...nope, not me. I'm tired of being timid with my sewing machine. I've had it for 3 years and all it does is sit in a closet. I figure the only way I'm ever going to get good at using it is to actually...well, use it. My first project? This. I already bought the fabric! Stay tuned...

2. I LOVE this bag. You want to know what the best part about it is? It's a camera bag. Yup. Compartments on the inside and all. Even a special compartment for your camera AND an extra lens. (hint, hint to those of you Mother's Day shopping for me) ;)

3. It feels like Monday today. With Kenz being out of school for spring break this week my days are going to be off all week, I just know it!

4. Since having the American Girl doll in our house, I've been startled by her at least a dozen times. She looks so lifelike and walking into my bedroom to see her "asleep" in my bed just gets me every time! Ha!

5. My Mom and I took the kids to Knott's Berry Farm yesterday and had a nice day. I hadn't been since my teens and being there brought back some fond childhood memories for me. The kids had a fun day and I know my Mom loved spending the whole day with them. Thanks, Mom!

6. Bry has been at work since Monday and he has to work tomorrow as well...We're missing him big time (especially me)!

7. Tangled came out on Blu-Ray and DVD today, so of course we ran over to the Disney store to pick up our pre-ordered copy of it. I watched it with Kenz tonight and it is by far one of my favorites of all time. Such a cute story line! Kenz was SO happy to be allowed to stay up late to watch it!

8. Loving the weather the past two days!

9. Getting excited for Friday!!!

10. Who's watching DWTS this season? Who are you rooting for?!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the finished dress! The dress looks super cute!
    And I saw this ebook offer yesterday on a blog I follow and thought of you - even before seeing your "crafty" post here. http://www.favecrafts.com/Unexpected-Ideas/31-Cupcake-Inspired-Creations#
    Looking forward to Friday, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my.. that dress! SO CUTE!
    I love that bag too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dress! You are ambitious! I just want to learn to make some pillows for my couch! lol! I dont know who I am rooting for on DWTS yet...I like the Disney girl maybe??

    ReplyDelete