all because two people fell in love...

Friday, June 3, 2011

bucket list.

I officially scratched one more thing off my bucket list this week...

Learning to french braid.  I know it seems silly, right? It's something I've ALWAYS wanted to learn.

 I can't even tell you how many times I've tried to learn over the years, but could never seem to get it. Something clicked this week and I did it! Maybe it's doing it on an angle that's easier? Whatever it is...I'm thrilled and so is Kenz. She wore her hair like this two days in a row and requested it again tomorrow. Done!

and a cute one for good measure...

2 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to learn how to do this forever! Now you can teach me! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. love her hair! i can't french braid very good. i definitely need to learn by the time i have a little girl!

    ReplyDelete