This past week I spent a majority of my crafting time making two yarn wreaths for my Mama for her birthday. Of course I forgot to take a picture before I gave them to her so I don't have one to share. Ooops. I do have a cute picture of Kenz helping me make a yarn wreath for her bedroom door though! She asked me if we could make one of "the pretty circle things" for her room so I picked up a mini one just for her. I'll share a picture of it when it's finished.
Ah, the chicken wire project. My nemesis. If I wasn't so obsessed with having this thing in my house, I would have thrown in the towel by now! I can't seem to finish it and every time I make progress on it, I end up taking two steps back! I finally got the frame made and painted, and the chicken wire mounted onto the frame and lone behold...the color blends right into the wall and clashes so badly with my dining room furniture, I have to repaint it! So here's what I have to show so far, which is pretty much nothing since it will likely look completely different once I repaint it. I am bound and determined to finish this project so I promise it will be done soon! Hang in there with me...
I saw this at Pier 1 the other day and thought it was a really cool concept. It's a picture frame that holds pictures with mini clothespins. The $40 price tag didn't interest me enough to buy it, but the fact that I have some spare frames, twine, paint and mini clothespins at home do! And so another project gets added to the list. :)
Here's another bangle I made for a friend as a birthday gift. One of my favorite color combos. So summery!
That's all I've got for this week...perhaps this week will be more productive?!




No comments:
Post a Comment