all because two people fell in love...

Friday, January 27, 2012

disneyland.

I imagine Disneyland isn't the same exciting experience for everyone, especially when you frequent the place like we do. One would probably think that after going a few times in a row, it would become monotonous and tiresome. Not for us! :) We took another trip to Disneyland (this time for a friends birthday) and though we rode a few of the same rides we usually do, our trip was very different from any other one we've made before. This time we went to Ariel's Grotto for lunch. It's a sit down restaurant inside California Adventure that serves a 4 course meal and allows you the opportunity to meet the Princesses and share one on one time with them. The kids loved it and the food was actually quite delicious. I would highly recommend it, but bring your wallet because it's pricey. Then again, I'm not aware of anything inside of Disneyland that isn't pricey. Definitely worth the money for a special occasion. We had yet another wonderful day at the happiest place on earth and especially enjoyed the lack of crowds and lines. We have a couple of trips planned for the month of February and I'm really looking forward to them. This is always the best time of year to go because it's not very busy. With Kenz starting kindergarten in the fall, I'm trying to take advantage of the freedom we have right now! We'll be squeezing in as many trips as possible in the next 7 months! My kids are growing up too fast and I want to enjoy these early years as much as possible! Until our next trip...
















No comments:

Post a Comment