What a Happy New Year it's been thus far! We kicked off the new year in Big Bear with my parents. It was a very relaxing weekend and we all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The kids were just delighted to be there and didn't want to leave. We spent most of our time in the game room playing pool, foosball and pinball as well as watching movies. We frolicked in the leftover snow and even took a trip to the local zoo. Although we were a bit disappointed it didn't snow, I have to say it was gorgeous weather-sunny and 62 degrees. I guess we'll have to take another trip there when it snows! :)
2011 may have been the best year of my life. It was a year full of faith, blessings, clarity, and lots of love and laughter. I can only hope 2012 is half as good as 2011 was. Here's to a new year! Happy New Year to all of you! May this year bring you health, happiness and countless blessings!



































I love these pictures, especially the one of you and Kenz!!
ReplyDelete