all because two people fell in love...

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Five.

To my favorite girl in the whole wide world,

How it has been five years since I first held you in my arms I don't know, but I do know it has been the greatest, most challenging yet fulfilling five years of my life. You have taught me more about myself than anyone and you've shown me what life is all about. You are the most caring, loving, beautiful soul I have ever known. You are confident, smart, beautiful, graceful and to be honest, just plain irresistible. Your smile is contagious, your laughter is the sweetest sound, and your beauty is breathtaking. Even more than any of those things is your ability to shine. You have a way of drawing people in and there isn't a person in this world that doesn't adore everything about you. You are truly one of a kind, my girl. You have big dreams and there is no doubt in my mind you are destined for greatness beyond what I could ever even dream up for you. To say we are proud to have been named your parents could be the biggest understatement ever. God blessed us beyond any imaginable hope, prayer or dream when He gave you to us. Mackenzie, no matter how hard you challenge us, or how disappointed we may be at times, we love you more than you will ever know and we are SO incredibly proud of the amazing little girl you are. Thank you for showing me how to love and give unselfishly and without reservation. It is because of you my love has grown deeper with God, your Daddy, your brother and you. You constantly remind me of God's many blessings and show me daily how to live life to the fullest. Happy 5th Birthday to the sweetest, most beautiful girl I've ever known.

Love you to the moon and back,

Mommy




























3 comments:

  1. She's so beautiful Jaimie! I've had so much fun "watching" her grow on your blog. ;) You've got a couple of terrific kids and are such a wonderfully mommy! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEST POST EVER!!!!! I LoVe LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! OMG she is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet girl...we are so thankful to have known you for most of your five years, and we know you'll be our friend for many more years! We love you lots!!

    ReplyDelete