all because two people fell in love...

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Family Time...

Sometimes Saturday afternoons at home are the best...I haven't really said much to anyone, but the past couple of weeks I've been struggling with the thought of having to share myself with a second child. For the past two years it's just been Kenz and I and I'm having trouble with the fact that it will no longer be just her and I. I know the new dynamic (with the addition of Luke) will be so great and I'll probably never know the difference after a while, but I'm really struggling with it right now. We shall see...In the meantime, I've been cherishing every moment of alone time I have with Kenz and I'm soaking up all of the hugs and kisses she's sharing. Enjoy these pictures of my beautiful little family sharing a gorgeous afternoon at home...








1 comment:

  1. OK I am not even pregnant and you almost have me in tears!! I totally feel the exact same way when I even begin to think or wonder about having another... Love the pictures!!!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete