all because two people fell in love...

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Feeding the ducks...

I'm sure I will take some flack for this posting, but I had to share...When I was a little girl, my Dad used to take me to the local lake to feed the ducks. In fact, we used to go every weekend if I remember correctly. So yesterday I decided to take Kenz to Bridgeport to feed the ducks. Whether it is right or not (apparently this is a huge debate), I think every child should get to experience feeding ducks at some point in their life. Mackenzie really enjoyed herself, although she was a bit hesitant and scared at times. The ducks at Bridgeport are very aggressive (not in a mean way, but in a no fear of humans kind of way). They will literally eat right out of your hands...And that is just what they did! They took the bread right out of our hands...Anyway, it is probably the last time we'll venture out to feed the ducks (at least the last time for a long time)...Everyone that walked past us was giving me dirty looks and whispering. That always seems to make for an enjoyable time with your child when you're trying to do something new and exciting for them! Oh well...Enjoy the pictures! And DON'T FEED THE DUCKS at Bridgeport! =)






2 comments:

  1. That first photo is precious!!! :) What a doll! Hope Maya and I can meet her sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo true about those crazy ducks!! As always great pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete