all because two people fell in love...

Saturday, March 21, 2009

On this day 2 years ago...(and 1 year ago)

On this day two years ago, my angel was born. I will NEVER forget the day, the moments leading up to it, or the times we've shared since that day. I can't believe my baby is 2 years old. Mackenzie has brought so much joy to my life in so many ways I never thought possible. I am so incredibly proud of her and cannot wait to see what else life has in store for her. I am sad that she is growing up so quickly, but I am equally excited to watch her continued growth. I love you baby bear...more than life itself! Happy, Happy Birthday to my BEST friend, my life, my love, my beautiful, amazing daughter.









Mackenzie on her 1st Birthday!



One year old! I can hardly believe it's been a whole year since this picture was taken...How you've grown!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Mackenzie!
    Hope you have a fabulous day!
    Love,
    Lisa and Cora

    ReplyDelete