all because two people fell in love...

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Brother, Sister Love...

Today marks a very special day in our house...Luke is 1 week old today (I can't believe it) and Mackenzie got to hold her brother all by herself for the first time! She was so excited and so proud of herself, she wanted to hold him more! I can't help but to think about what a close and special relationship these two are going to build over the next 80+ years (we have longevity on both sides) :). I can already visualize them hugging and holding hands when Luke is old enough to do so. I feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband and such beautiful, healthy children to raise and share such an amazing life with. Just for fun, I took a picture of Luke in his carseat the other day and I'm posting the same picture of Kenz when she was his age. There's no mistaking they're siblings, that's for sure!








No comments:

Post a Comment