all because two people fell in love...

Monday, April 20, 2009

Home Life...

Our lifestyle has obviously slowed since the birth of Luke and we've been pretty much hanging out at home with the exception of an occasional car trip to the Starbucks drive-thru or a leisurely walk to the mailbox. Here are some pictures of our recent activities around the house...



Kenzie holding her "baby brudda"...She's becoming quite good at this I'll have you know...



Kenz playing in her new bounce house we bought her for her birthday last month



More bounce house fun!



Mommy and Luke spending some quality time together on the couch!



Daddy and his two loves...



Sleepy guy...

3 comments:

  1. All adorable! Hope you're getting a bit of sleep and some naps!
    Thanks for the comment... :) When you're up for a visit, we'd be happy to come over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. as always you are amazing with your pictures!!! Everyone looks great and happy !! I can not wait to meet him!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Jaimie! He is so Adorable! I hope all is well and look forward to seeing you soon! Lots of Love Kristine

    ReplyDelete