all because two people fell in love...

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Guess Who???

Here's a little fun for everyone to enjoy! Since everyone seems to think Luke looks just like Mackenzie did when she was a baby, I thought I'd post these pictures and let everyone guess who is who...One of the pictures is of Mackenzie and the other of Luke. I converted them to black and white to hide any clues (pink and blue towels)...I'm curious to see how many of you get it right! Leave your answer as a comment if you're so brave! :)



5 comments:

  1. This is a toughy...1st photo is Kenz, 2nd photo is Luke???!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the 1st comment....Kenz is on top, Luke bottom. But it was tough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the first comment. Kenz is on top, Luke on bottom. But it wasn't easy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I agree with Jenn..?? But I have not even met LUKE yet... I can't wait..

    ReplyDelete