So this is kind of a random post, but I've been feeling the pressure to update the blog from some of you! :) I decided I would use this post to update everyone on what we've been up to lately...We are still spending a majority of our time at home. With two germaphobe parents, our kids don't have much of a choice! We aren't quite ready to drag Luke out to restaurants and stores. Last week we really stayed in with all the hype of the Swine flu, but this week so far has been a busy one. On Monday Luke and I attended our first Mommy and baby yoga class at YogaWorks. It was really nice to get back into the world of yoga...It's been over two years since I last taught a class myself and about a year since I've actually practiced. I am really looking forward to our class next week and can't wait to really get practicing again. Doing the class on Monday made me realize how much I truly miss yoga. Today I took Kenz to storytime at the library. She really enjoyed herself, and didn't hesitate to participate in singing the songs and sat quietly while the librarian read the stories. I am really looking forward to taking her to this every week. I haven't really experienced too many overwhelming moments since Luke has been born, but things are getting easier every day. Luke seems to fit right in. :) Mackenzie adores her baby brother and wants him to be in the same room as her at all times. I feel so blessed for so many reasons, but lately I find myself thanking God that Mackenzie is such a good girl. She is so great with Luke and watching them bond has been incredible. I can't believe Luke will be 4 weeks old tomorrow...the time has flown by. I am looking forward to celebrating this Mother's Day with my TWO children and my amazing husband. Enjoy these pictures taken over the last week and a half or so...I promise not to wait so long before my next post! Hugs and Kisses to all...

Luke asleep in my lap while I sit at the desk...

My handsome boy...


Kenz helping Mommy give brother a bath...

Sweet, happy girl!

Proud Big Sister...Kenz wants to read her "Big Sister" book every day...not a day has gone by that we haven't read it. :)
.jpg)
Definitely guilty of something!

My grandma with my two beautiful kids!

Kenz & Ella sharing a moment while watching The Wiggles

Kenz pulling Ella in the wagon...

Kenz hugging her buddy Keane
What a great update! Glad things are going so well for you four, with such a smooth transition. Adorable pics as always!
ReplyDeleteSo cute... I am glad everything is working out for you. I love the yoga class. I wonder if they have classes by me.
ReplyDelete