all because two people fell in love...

Monday, July 20, 2009

Good Times...

What a weekend! We spent a fun-filled weekend down in Orange County with my parents. We went to the O.C. fair one day and enjoyed pony rides, a petting zoo, kiddie rides and yummy food! We did some shopping but spent most of our time poolside, just hanging out. Mackenzie continues to LOVE the water and her swimming skills are gradually improving. We're planning to start swim lessons this month. Lukey has fun at Goga and Papa's house too...he enjoys the pool as well and loves all of the attention he gets! He is officially sucking his thumb now (which I have to admit is SO cute) and continues to be a great sleeper. He slept through the night for the first time on Thursday night (9:30 p.m.-4:30 a.m.) and did it again on Friday night! I'm hoping this is the start of a regular pattern! :) We had a great time with my family and look forward to our next trip down to O.C. Thanks Momma!



Riding the pony...




Feeding the goats...


Big smiles!




Kenz and her Auntie


My beautiful little girl...


Riding the dog statue!


Kenzie's new bikini! Courtesy of Goga...

My little thumb sucker. :) (I'm sure I won't think it's so cute in 5 years!)




Pool fun with Mommy and Goga!

1 comment:

  1. great great pictures!! You can not help but smile when you see them. I love Luke & the thumb, the beautiful one of you & Kenzie, and of course the swim suit model.. I love them all!!!!

    ReplyDelete