This afternoon while Kenz was napping, Luke and I had a nice hour long chat. :) They usually nap at the same time, but occasionally their nap schedules are off. So today, Luke was wide awake and in SUCH a good mood ,so he and I were just lying next to eachother in bed talking and smiling back and forth. I am so in love with my little boy! Because he is the "second child," he rarely gets my undivided attention, so we both enjoy these special moments we have together. He is so happy and smiley and just makes me laugh and smile all day long. He has recently figured out that fake coughing quickly gets my attention and he does it often. :) Smart boy, just like his Daddy.
So cute! When I played this and Lukey started talking Cosmo came over to check him out!So happy to hear you get a lil' one on one time with him.Hope we can visit soon!
ReplyDelete