Yesterday Bry and I took the kids to Disneyland. We figured it would be a perfect day to go...Thursday, week before kids get out of school for Christmas break, nice weather, etc...Wrong. We got there around lunch time and the parking structure was full. In all my trips to Disneyland over the years, the parking structure has never been full. The good news is that they have more parking available. The bad news is that it's located several miles from the park and you have to take shuttle from the parking lot to the park. Awesome, right? I suppose if you didn't have two small children (both of whom ride in a double wide stroller) a camera bag, a diaper bag, jackets for 4, blankets, and another small bag full of snacks for the kids, it would be no big deal. What a headache! Okay, I'm done. I have to say once we finally made it into the park (sometime in the 2 o'clock hour I think) we had a great time. Kenz got to ride the carousel, the train, it's a small world, and the roller coaster in toon town. We also got to visit with Mickey (twice), Minnie, Pluto and Clarabelle cow. Luke was able to meet Mickey for the first time and his reaction was the same as Mackenzie's first meeting with him. Very curious, not scared at all, and went straight for his nose! All in all we had a nice day and considering there were probably close to 100,000 people in the park, it wasn't horribly crowded.







our trip last year was like that! I just wish I knew when the exact best times are to go when you dont have to fight the crowds! Looks like you had a fun time anyways :)
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures!!
ReplyDelete