This evening we went out to get our Christmas tree...We found the perfect tree and it is currently filling our home with a fresh and lovely aroma. :) I have to say there's nothing like walking into your house and smelling a fresh cut Christmas tree. We of course have to turn it into an entire evening of festivities though. We picked up a Coffee Bean on our way to the tree lot (see Kenz with her first warm drink--she usually gets milk)and after getting our tree drove through a few of the popular neighborhoods known for their Christmas lights...We usually go out a few nights each week during the month of December to view the lights. I just LOVE this time of year...I truly do. Mackenzie is getting really "into" the spirit herself and seems to understand what Christmas (or Fristmas as she calls it) is all about. Cheers to this time of year!
What a horrible, horrible looking street...
ReplyDeletei love how they are all bundled up...so cute!!!
ReplyDelete