all because two people fell in love...

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

ten on tuesday.

1. The last few weeks, I've been debating eliminating my ten on tuesday posts for a while. What do you guys think?

2. We went back to Disneyland yesterday with The Pagano's and had a wonderful day! I can't say I've ever been to Disneyland twice in one week. I guess that's the joy of being a season pass holder and only living an hour away!

3. I'm SO behind on my shows...

4. I'm bummed Bachelor Pad is over, but super happy with the outcome. I think both Dave and Natalie played a great game and deserved to win in the end. I'm also thrilled that Tenley and Kiptyn are together, as well as Wes and Gia. Super cute couples! Love happy endings!

5. This morning when Kenz woke up, I told her she was going to get to go to school today. She replied with "I don't like school!" Ya right. So when I went to pick her up from school today, I told her we had to leave. She replied "I don't want to leave!" :)

6. I'm cracking up laughing right now at everyone on Big Brother making fun of Rachel's laugh. Hysterical!

7. Luke has recently taken a liking to singing. He likes to sing "ooooooooooooooo, Daddy." :)

8. Bry is in Colorado right now for the FCSN. The fire guys there really took care of him! He's staying in a 2 bedroom suite, overlooking the mountains and has the room all to himself! Umm...jealous! Miss you hunny and can't wait to see you!

9. Is it me, or is laundry never ending?

10. I'm tired, delirious and going to bed! Goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. no no no no you can't stop doing this! I love it an look forward to it and YOU inspire me to do my some on Sunday! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like reading your 10 on Tuesday posts, but dont feel like you have to do them every week. I was trying to keep up with mine every week but I dont always have a lot to say so when I dont, I dont post! :)

    ReplyDelete