What a pleasant surprise it was to look outside yesterday and see snow falling! Mackenzie was quite excited and kept asking if she could touch it, so when Luke went down for his nap I took her outside to play for a while. As you can tell by the look on her face, she really enjoyed herself! She is an outdoorsy nature girl like her Mama. :) When we woke up this morning there was still a bit of snow left outside, although most of it had melted by mid-morning. I bundled the kids up and took them out for a little bit (since they're still getting over being sick). Kenz was in heaven (of course), but Luke wasn't such a big fan of having cold hands. After being outside for a few minutes (which he usually LOVES), he ran over to the door to go back inside. Once he realized it wasn't so bad and that we could actually have fun, he was happy as can be! :) This was truly a blessing for us since we weren't able to go to Big Bear last week with the kids being sick. Kenz was devastated over not being able to go but I think this was just what she needed to fix that. I still can't believe we had an inch of snow in our front and back yards! I took A LOT of pictures and did my best to narrow it down to the best ones but I still had to post a ton of them! That said...enjoy!
it was really cool, wasnt it? great, fun pictures!
ReplyDelete