1. Every night before bed we read two books. Kenz and Luke each pick one they would like to read and we all read them together. Sometimes we read the same books several nights in a row, while other nights we pick new ones to read. Their most recent fave is 'From Head to Toe' by Eric Carle. If you don't have this book, I would HIGHLY recommend it! It's a colorful, fun, interactive book that puts a smile on my kids' faces every time!
2. I've really enjoyed the cold this winter (I'm usually a big baby when it comes to the cold), and haven't really spent a lot of time wishing for summer to be here. Until last Friday. Being at the beach, smelling the ocean air, feeling the sand on my feet, listening to the waves crashing on the shore...Summer, you're welcome any time. :)
3. This morning I told Luke to go to his room after he dumped a box of crayons on the floor. He put his head down, walked into his room and sat on his bed pouting. It was the funniest, cutest thing I've ever seen!
4. I'm positive this is (without a doubt) the cutest stuff I've ever seen for little girls.
5. I'm having trouble staying into The Bachelor this season...maybe it's because it's his second time around, or maybe it's because this season is full of pathetic drama queens. I'm not saying I'll miss an episode (because I won't), but it's been kind of boring to watch. Hopefully next week will change that.
6. Party planning mode is in FULL force around here! I'm sure the fact that I follow a number of "crafty" mom blogs regularly doesn't help. Unfortunately my mind doesn't think simple when it comes to party planning. Let the fun (and late night crafting) begin!
7. Last night we had our besties over to play and have dinner. All of the hubbies were gone so we had a mommy/little girl/baby boy evening. :)
8. I love that Luke voluntarily goes into the bathroom and demands to wash his hands and brush his teeth. Such a good boy. :)
9. Update on the gel nail polish...2 weeks. My thoughts? I like it and would recommend it but if your nails grow fast like mine do, then after a week or so the polish looks grown out at the cuticle. I think I'll stick with regular nail polish since that seems to hold up for about a week as well.
10. Going out with the girls tonight! See ya!


I love that stuff on etsy too. I can just imagine my girls all dressed up in those ruffles!
ReplyDelete