all because two people fell in love...

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

If I could do it all over again...

I wouldn't change a thing. Not one. single. thing. Not the man that you are. Not the date, the time, the location, the flowers, the dress, the food, the company, the music, etc. Getting back to that whole man that you are thing...let me just say, I couldn't possibly love you more than I do. You are...well, amazing. And so was that day. And so is our life together. God had a hand in all of this and He knew what He was doing when He put us together. Boy, did He. I just want you to know how grateful I am to call you my husband and how proud I am to be your wife. For all that you do, all that you are, and all that you make me. I love you. With every ounce of my being. I always will. Because love never fails.


'Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.

1 Corinthians 13:4-8

No comments:

Post a Comment