1. So it turns out when you skip out on doing laundry for two days in my house, every single laundry basket ends up overflowing. At least the rest of the house is clean, right?
2. I finally got around to making a second wreath and hanging them on our front doors!
3. I still have yet to make it to Pasadena to buy the lens I really want. I'm becoming frustrated with myself because of this. This week would be the perfect week to go, but of course it's supposed to rain all week! So much for that!
4. I love etsy. Like, I'm addicted to it.
5. I can't believe my little girl is going to be 4 in less than five weeks. Honestly, where does the time go?
6. I love this! It would be a perfect shirt for Luke for his birthday party. :)
7. I'm loving the new format of Disney Jr. on the Disney channel. The kids really enjoyed watching two new shows this morning. Mickey's Mousekercise and Jake and The Neverland Pirates. Both very cute, interactive shows.
8. Kenz asked me today if we could meet Tinkerbelle next time we go to Disneyland.
9. Speaking of Disneyland, we've been trying to go for two weeks now and have had to reschedule due to one (or all) of us being sick. Now we're better and along comes the rain! Ahhhhhh!
10. I'm so excited to sign Lukey up for a Mommy and Me class this week or next. I'm debating between a martial arts type class at Shin's, or a Gymboree play class. Advice?

I would recommend a martial arts type of class since it sounds like Luke is a lot like Colin personality wise. Colin loves his class and gets so excited when he does it right and the teacher gives him a sticker. Its so cute.
ReplyDeleteI love your wreaths! Very pretty! I have thought about signing rylee up for some kind of class soon. Let me know what you choose
ReplyDelete