Lukey is such a joy to be around...He is SO happy all the time and loves to share smiles and squeals with the ones he loves (especially his big sister). He is babbling like crazy, sitting up (although he still tips quite often), standing up (with help of course), rolling from one side of the room to the other, understanding and showing excitement when he hears or sees something he likes, and continuing to make us feel like the most blessed parents in the world.
He started Gymboree class this week and seemed to really enjoy himself. He is the youngest in his class (we're in the level 2 class which is ages 6-10 months), but funny enough he's also the biggest. :) He is really trying to figure out a way to keep up with Kenz so I'm assuming he'll be mobile here pretty soon.
I could go on and on about what a joy it is to be Luke's Mommy, but I'll spare you...Let me just say that I'm now madly in love with two boys. :)
Here are some pictures from Luke's first Gymboree class and a sneak peek at some quick 6 month portraits I snapped earlier...Stay tuned for his 6 month stats (we go to the doctor tomorrow morning) and a TON of portraits which I will be working so hard for this next week!
Happy 6 months Lukey! We LOVE you SO much!









Beautiful boy, beautiful family!!!! Xoxo
ReplyDeleteWOW I can't believe he is 6 months old! You are simply amazing with the camera, and a true inspiration! Love them all the last 3 are my favorite though!
ReplyDelete