all because two people fell in love...

Monday, October 5, 2009

Return to Disneyland...

Today we took our first trip to Disneyland in over 7 months! I know that sounds a bit ridiculous to some, but for a while there we were going pretty regularly. Our passes expired in March, but with Luke's arrival in April and the HOT and crowded summer months, we decided to hold off on renewing them. So today marked our long awaited, much anticipated return to Disneyland. :) We couldn't have picked a better day for weather...It was a gorgeous day out! The kids and I went, along with our friends Jen and Ella. My Mom met us there too and spent the whole day with us! The girls had such a great time (see pictures), and Luke seemed to enjoy his first trip there. We're looking forward to planning our next trip there (hopefully next month for an over-nighter)...next time with Daddy!



Trying on princess dresses in the castle!





Alice (Alice in Wonderland) invited the girls to play musical chairs with her...I tried explaining to Alice that they were too young to understand the concept of the game but she insisted they play along...Well, two minutes into it, Kenz was looking for me with a pouty lip! Good thing I was right there to scoop her up and let her know it was okay!







His first set of Mickey ears...Kenz got her first pair when she was the same age!











L-O-V-E...













3 comments:

  1. oh how fun! I love Disneyland and cant wait to go back again. You got some really great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what great pictures OF COURSE!!! Love the pose love the hats!!!... I love them all. I can not wait to take Brooke for the first time!

    ReplyDelete