all because two people fell in love...

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Potty Training...

I am happy to announce that my little girl is on the road to being fully potty trained. :) After a week long of hard work (on her part), she is doing excellent and actually enjoying it! We have now entered the phase where she tells me when she has to go, rather than me asking her every 20 minutes if she has to. I still ask her throughout the day, but for the most part she tells me. She's been wearing "big girl" panties when we're home, but when we venture out she wears a pull up. Every day has gotten a little bit better and today her pull up was dry when we got home! She did go potty twice while we were out, but in days prior she has gone once or twice in her pull up on top of the bathroom trips. I couldn't be more proud of her and seeing her excitement after she goes potty means the world to me. Yesterday she got a new Little Mermaid dress and today I treated her to some ice cream. I can't believe my little girl is growing up and will soon be out of diapers! I love her so much and I'm so proud of her and her willingness to learn and grow. She makes me a better person for being the sweet, smart, beautiful little girl that she is.




5 comments:

  1. OMG, those pictures are too cute! Way to go Kenz!!!...I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH! Good job Kenz!! Love the pictures as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the mermaid outfit!!!! Yay for Kenzie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job, Kenz! You should be very proud of yourself!

    ReplyDelete