all because two people fell in love...

Friday, January 22, 2010

A week in pictures...

With the recent weather we've spent quite a lot of time at home...Too much if I'm being honest. I did however manage to take some good pictures of our fun around the house. :) Count on me to capture everything with the camera! Even though we've all been going stir crazy, we still know how to have fun and spend time together! That's what it's all about, isn't it?! I really don't mind the rain and quite honestly I enjoy it most of the time, but not for so many days in a row. I will be happy when the rain finally clears and we can get outside again. Kenz has been asking to have a piclic (picnic) for a few days now, so as soon as it's dry out we'll be heading to the park! Hope you're all keeping dry and staying safe!








3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about being a little nutty being at home! The rain was making me crazy! Love the pictures you got!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love them all!!!! Brings a smile to my face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad its finally Sunny! I was going nutty too! So did you get your piclic in? haha

    ReplyDelete