Last week we took another trip to the beach! Our trips there now consist of getting wet and covered in wet, muddy sand. What started out as "easy and relaxing" trips to the beach in the beginning of summer has now turned into messy, but fun trips! The kids both love the water and Luke has been very curious about surfing the last couple of trips. I can't wait until they are old enough and can actually learn how to surf! I'll gain a former passion back and they'll learn how to do something at a young age that I didn't learn how to do until I was in college! We went with some friends we met through preschool last year. Preston and Mackenzie get along really well (there may or may not be some preschool crushing going on there), and Luke and Taylor are only a month apart. The kids all played so nicely together and enjoyed sticking together the whole day! Although it was one of our messiest trips to the beach this summer, it may rank up there as one of our best! We saw a dolphin swimming in the harbor and as we were leaving, the life guard started talking to the kids. He was such a nice guy and actually let the kids go up into the life guard tower to check it out! They were in heaven! I'm hoping to make it back to the beach at least five more times before the heat leaves us. Something tells me that shouldn't be too hard considering we probably still have a good two months or so of heat. We just love the beach and can't get enough of it!







No comments:
Post a Comment