Sunday has recently become my favorite day of the week. I look forward to it every week, and wake up excited the morning of. We recently found a church home after searching for a very long time. Everything about it feels right. I can't even put into words how relieved, ecstatic and hopeful I am to have found a church to call home. A place my children will grow up in, learn from, and maybe even someday take their own children to. I will never forget the feeling I had this morning when I walked in and sat down...our new worship leader (Jeff Chandler) was singing and suddenly the weight I had carried in with me was lifted. In an instant. I can't describe it but it was truly amazing. I love our church and can't wait for next Sunday. This evening the church held a Beach Bash in the courtyard. They had water slides, bounce houses, balls, hula hoops, sand castle making, and squirt guns for the kids. So much fun! We ate dinner, played, laughed, made new friends, and had a wonderful time. I can't wait to get more involved and to help teach my children about God and how BIG and amazing He is. Yay for Sundays!









I'm so happy for you, Jaimie! Finding a church "home" is a great blessing, for you and for your kiddos. Yay!!!
ReplyDelete