So unfortunately Bry has been working at the fire department a lot more the past few weeks due to circumstances beyond anyone's control. Kenz seems to be struggling the most with Daddy being gone "all the time" as she says. The other day we were practicing writing letters and she decided she wanted to write Bry a letter. She wrote every letter and every word by herself. She told me what she wanted to say and I simply told her how to spell each word. Talk about the way to Daddy's heart...
I'm so proud of the loving, intelligent, beautiful little girl that she is. Every day she grows up a little bit more. And every day I love her a little bit deeper. You make us beyond proud to be your Mommy and Daddy, Kenzie Bear. We couldn't love you more if we tried!

No comments:
Post a Comment