I want to take a moment to wish my amazing husband a Happy (40th) Birthday...I know that turning 40 is difficult for him. I keep trying to tell him to embrace it and think about what an incredible decade his 40's will be. Just seeing his smile in all of these photos shows and reminds me how great his "30's" were. In fact if you ask him, he'll be the first to tell you his 30's have been his greatest years of his life by far. He has accomplished more in his short (almost) 40 years than most people do in a lifetime and I am so proud of him. He is truly an incredible human being in every sense of the word. I could go on and on and list all of the things about him that make him so great, but those of you that know and love him (even half as much as I do--and that's A LOT), know what a wonderful person he is. He is an unbelievable husband and an even more wonderful father. I've said it before, but we are so blessed to have him in our lives. He brings so much love, laughter and joy to all of us. So...here's to 40 (at least) more years! Embrace it hunny...I have a feeling these next 10 are going to be even more amazing than the last! I LOVE YOU with all that I am! Happy Birthday!
happy happy birthday Bryan! We hope you had a great one! We are happy to know you -the Valadez Family
ReplyDelete